Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Speaking of power of a praying woman ..Beyonce Knowles

Guys

I have always been a strong believer in praying,

Speaking of Power of a praying woman, here is a video of a successful all time singer Beyonce Knowles saying a prayer before her performance in Las Vegas ....how nicee

I kinda believe she is successful because she deres to pray boldly and she knew about it for long

I strongly believe the kind of her character stays strong all times because of prayers,thinking about others-unselfishness,  and such a thankful heart for everything big or small ...wow!

How nice ..... I have always wanted to share with you these videos of her praying before concerts so as to encourage each other to pray for things, just about everything ....why not?


More videos of her praying later ...

Keep prayers first my friends,never lose hope, no dream is too big to achieve,

Hope this will lift you up somehow and make your day ..


--Mtanisamehe now this is so me coming out of who I really I am .. lol,--

xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment: