Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hey guys,

How is your week going so far?

Oh how I have missed you ....

Sorry for being a little quiet been here and there and just couldn't sneak a little time for blogging

anyway,Good news is I am back and I am bad! lol


I payed a visit a friend of mine who is about to hit the town with one hot reality show and hence captured this picture of mine at the shooting event lol

 My girl Nuru and her sister dada Maria,this last weekend,Nuru all the way from US heading to England for Arsenal and Fulham Football match haha how nice..,treating herself on her birthday on the 10th November ..

                                              The Top, The belt and the Jeans ....

                                                         I am loving the T.O.P

Me and My girls; Dada Maria, Nuru and Vanessa. Vanessa lives in Madagascar she was here a short vacation. My heart goes out to her beautiful heart over what she's done to the Orphans and Street kids that I have been talking about, I am touched with her much involvement despite of the distance and her busy schedules,love you my girls ,God bless you <3

                                 Me and my girlfriends Yoffi and Erica at the Orphanage this Sunday

               Us sharing with the kids ..amazing kids ,All of them are doing great in their schools.


                                                                   A little heartily laugh..


                                                     Goodbyes , see them again soon ...<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment