Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to my sister Beata Osborne!

Today my precious sister Beata Osborne is celebrating her birthday

Words cant express my gratitude and my love for her, She is special, she is kinds ,very intelligent and super caring , on her special day I am wishing her nothing but the best, enjoy my sister ...

She has taught me a lot in life. All the works,job and success that I have had and have in my life she is behind it all

Her in Barcelona

I am so glad I had to have a sister like you in my Life

You to grow up with me and To share the tears and the laughter,

You made hard time easier
And laughter more fun.

                                       You'll Always have a special place in my heart <3 <3

Her in Rome

In a boat to Francee ......

Me love ya loads

Happy Birthday my sister ,God bless you <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! What is yous point of view on commercials of any kinds on blogging resources?

    ReplyDelete