Sunday, October 7, 2012

A friend Indeed ..Sophia Msuya

This weekend I happen to meet my long time friend Sofia ,was quite happy so to say .

She lives in Coventry England,She has lived there for about 15 years.

She is quite a Mjasiriamali, recently has opened up on line business goes by the name of Simplykish

She does Shipping too, Things like Cars etc so if you ever need to ship stuff from England you can contact her.

She bought and Shipped a car for me from England one time so I know exactly what I am talking about here...Thank you my girl I never thanked you enough for your always generous and kind heart May God Bless you always ....<3

                                           Looking hot... I love, love them shoes
                                        Them good shoes...yellow is the color babe
                          
                                           Sophia and I

                                        with my boys ,as always <3 love you my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment