Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First ladies summit at Serena Hotel

Hey Guys,

I was invited to attend this summit by a good friend of mine who works for American Embassy here in Dar es salaam.
The summit was initiated by Mrs Laura Bush along with her husband George W. Bush supported by Michelle Obama along with our own first lady Mrs Salma Kikwete and a few more African first ladies. It was about ways to empower and invest in women for better societies within African countries.
I was very privileged to have attended, inspired and get to exchange conversations with the amazing women who were there.

Here are few photos that I was able to get ... enjoy

 Breakfast session

 President Bush giving a speech

 President Kikwete giving a speech

                            The initiator herself beautiful Mrs Laura Bush and I

                  Myself with a Ghanaian friend Naomi

      Our first Lady Mama Salma Kikwete and I, I love her outfit isn't she gorgeous ? She is Beautiful inside out .

         My gorgeous friend and sister Dr. Debora Carpenter and I

                         Third session speakers/ initiators

                Mrs Bush and I

 From Left; Jessica Freifeld-Global healthy Strategies Manager,Teandai Karonga-Capital television, Sauda Simba Kilumanga and I.


                   My girl Monica and I

            Participants of the Summit.

Me

                      Closing speech.


                         xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment