Friday, February 22, 2013

Kingdom Leadership Summit

Hi Guys,

Last night I attended a Kingdom Leadership Summit held at the Pension Fund Tower in town.

Theme: Developing Leaders. Raising, Preparing, Empowering and Supporting Kingdom Leaders in Tanzania.

It was about developing leaders to become more spiritual people, faithful and responsible towards good Godly Governance.

The young generation are at work now towards change.

Prepared by the brave Chairperson himself Isaac Mpatwa, I must say I am very proud of you my brother. It has been long time coming.


                                                                 The Venue

                                 The panel, the second person from right is Ibrahim Kaduma


                                From left, Edmond Lyatuu, Isaac Mpatwa and his wife Bertha

 From left; Mrs Kaka, Mrs Mpatwa(My Aunt), Me, Martha Kidyalla and Mr George Chombo

                                  
         From left: Mhando Mbughuni, My aunties Mrs Chombo, Mrs Prof Kinshaga  and Me

                                                          Mrs Kaka and I chit-chatting

Enjoy your weekend guys !
        
     xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment