Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Makeup Tips and Tricks ..

Hey Guys,

As I promised, today I will give you tips and tricks on what to do for a natural looking facial make up.

I personally use these tricks and the products shown.

1. WASH FIRST.
 Before applying any sort of cream or powder on your face, wash your hands then face, make sure your hands and your face is clean.This will clear unwanted dust,oil or sweat which may cause skin problem later.




2. CLEANSE!
It's good to make double sure that your face  is safe and clean enough to apply cream or lotion.
GENTLY wipe some cleanser - cotton ball - against your whole face, especially if you did not cleanse a night before. Rinse then dry your face with clean towel and you are good to start applying cream or lotion. This will help your face to glow.



3. MOISTEN.
Moisten your face before you start to apply face cream or lotion. That is: if you just washed your face and towel dry (like the NO.2) that's good! If not wet the towel with a bit of water then wipe your face with it (here you are cleaning and also moisturizing it). This will help your make up to last longer and hold on to your skin better.

4. APPLY FACE CREAM OR LOTION.
Apply any that suits you, as long as your face is clean it shouldn't give you bad results like pimples etc.
I use Clinique.  My type of skin is dry, and the yellow Clinique lotion works well for me.




5. FOUNDATION
If you have concealer, apply all around your eye area first, then your lip lines, finally all black spots.
If you don't have concealer, just use your liquid foundation to cover the eye area first all around, then along the edges of your nose. Finish by applying foundation all through the rest of your face for an even tone.







5. POWDER UP!
Start with making something like a long line from your forehead down to the front of your nose with the loose powder brush or sponge, then down to the chin. This helps with making your face look longer for some reason. Then apply powder underneath your eyes before moving over to the cheek bones. Finish the rest of your face, making it all even, right down to your neck. Don't apply too much loose powder because it will make you look like a ghost! Just a little bit of it is good enough.
You can use Maybelline, Cover girl etc, whatever suits you.


6. FINAL TOUCH.
 A little bit of mascara won’t hurt, if it doesn't give you any problem. Line your eyes with black or dark brown eyeliner , I recommend long lashes mascara for a bit of glamour look.

Don't ignore your eyebrows! Use eyebrow pencil to highlight and groom your eyebrows. Then apply the ‘Bronze brown three shades eye shadow’ which will give you a classy and  glamourous look.

Finish it off with lipstick. Lipstick is always applied to the inside of the lips,close to the soft parts of mouth,contrary to lip gloss. You can start to apply lipstick first then top it off with a little bit of lip gloss or you can touch up your lips with just lip gloss.













These tips and tricks are enough to give you a natural and glow look of the day, let me know how it will work for you ..

Will soon give you tips on to what to do before you go to bed at night for a beautiful face the next day

My email :anitadaigle@gmail.com

Thanks to my hubby, My sister Beata Osborne and my dear friend Nuru Chang'a. Bless you.

Cheers

12 comments:

  1. wow kumbe kuosha kwanza ni muhimu eeh, jamani we mdada umetokea wapi ? tufunze wenzio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakufanisha na Jadore fashion blog kabisa,i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyo ya kutumia cleanser asubuhi ndio najifunza hapa,thank you I will try it and I will get back to you.I am sure it will work fabulously for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to learn how other people wear their make ups,everybody has different ways,my ways are so weird hahahahaaaaa will also try your tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! lady you are one classy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them products especially Dior, are you kidding me? Clinique is the best too, I can only imagine ,salute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! Keep up the good work,I am touched, which country are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clinique products ?? never tried them before, I SHALL START USING THEM ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I like the part of cleansing your face in the morning, I have always cleanse only at night when removing my make ups, I think I will start to rinse it too in the morning before make ups. I have always hate it when cleanser feels sticky to my face but I never though of rinsing it ..wow < I am in love with this blog, I am impressed with the way you have put the details in a very simple way ...thumbs up beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen that Dior kit in stores yet,it must be a new one,Dior products are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a Dior user , its worthy paying for it.

    ReplyDelete